Hello, I’m Mashhood. I’m a software engineer and a community leader.
Currently Im working as the CTO at Sastaticket.pk.
Previously I was the founder at Recurship.
I am also a Google Developer Expert for Web and Angular.
You can contact me on:
Podcast: Karachi Wala Developer all episodes
- AWS EKS, ECS and EB - Containers Galore!
As Docker and Containerisation have taken over the world - we have many different options to deploy our apps to. Within the AWS ecosystem, we have a few options from EKS, ECS and ElasticBeanstalk. While the latter might sound like an outdated option in front of EKS and ECS, it is surprisingly useful - this and more in this weeks podcast.
- You Dont Need A CTO
Gone are the days when we need tech teams to setup a simple website. Now a days we simply sign up like we do for Gmail and have everything setup in no time! And it costs just a few dollars per month. No Code tech is awesome and its here to make those mundane development roles redundant. With loads of new tools out there from making simple websites to building complex data entry apps or dashboards - the ecosystem is moving fast to empower the non-technical folks out there so build tech is more accessible and it becomes easier to innovate.
- How to write better technical documention.
Writing documentation is not something we think about every day - but it is something we are interacting with on a daily basis. In a world of ever changing requirements and technology, if we are not documenting our technical journey properly - we are simply rebuilding the same wheel again and again. Documentation is at the core of any product, how its build, why it's built that way. And in this podcast we cover how we write this documentation in the best way possible. This is a summary of the technical writing course linked below.
Technical Writing Docs:
Register for workshop here:
- Understanding Core Web Vitals
GDG Kolachi DevFest, Online -
- Optimizing Angular apps using Core Web Vitals [Video]
GDG Doha DevFest, Online -
- How to plan your MVP [Video]
National Incubation Center Karachi (Online) -
- Google Cloud Run LiveClass [Video]
GDG Live Pakistan (Online) -
- Blazingly Fast Websites using AMP
Google IO Extended, Islamabad -
- Mistakes while making PWAs
GDE Summit, SF, USA -
- Instant Deploys for Django Apps using Cloud Run [Video]
Pycon Pakistan, Karachi -
- Rapid Prototyping Python Services using AWS Chalice [Video]
Pycon UK, Cardiff -
- Scaling Frontend Development using Microfrontends [Video]
ng-my KL, Malaysia -
- PWAs: Mobile for the next billion users [Video]
Wordcamp Karachi, 2019 -
- A Guide to Instant Loading Angular Apps [Video]
JSHeroes, Cluj, Romania -
- Rapid Prototyping using Anglar and Firebase [Video]
ng-europe, Paris, France -
- Creating a self contained gem installation
- Installing Ruby Gems without 'sudo'
- Getting battery related information in Cocoa (OSX) development
- iOS: Distributing your Simulator Build file
- Piping output from NSTask (Cocoa)
- Styling NSTextFields (Cocoa Development)
- Xcode tricks: Building and Archiving programmatically (from Terminal)
- Using DatePicker view in Calabash iOS [iOS6]
- Cocoa: Install using 'gem' and Authorization Services (sudo)
- Easiest way to install / update Ruby on a Mac
- A Tutorial on NSTask (Cocoa Development)
- Adding a search box in a Shopify Liquid Template
- Setting up WebSockets between iOS and a Java application
- Phonegap 2.1.0 Connection Detection in iOS
- Showing an alert message in iOS
- Making iPhone Compatible Websites
- Creating a folder which collects only unread mail - Apple Mail.app
- Mailbox overflow - Creating POP buffer account
- imars.info Updated!
- Future of Software Testing
- My Groovy Project
- A MIPS calculator
- a Groovy GUI Calculator...
- of Groovy Swing Lists..
- imars.info : Updated!
- Adding Network printer to Mac OS 10.5
- AJAX ASP Tutorial...
- Of Animation, Popups and Timers..