Hello, I’m Mashhood. I’m a software engineer and a community leader.
Currently Im working as the CTO at Sastaticket.pk.
Previously I was the founder at Recurship.
I am also a Google Developer Expert for Web and Angular.
You can contact me on:
Podcast: Karachi Wala Developer all episodes
- Understanding how ESOPs or Share Options work
You might have been reading about one of the dozen multi-million dollar investments made into startup recently. And you might be wondering how do I get a piece of that action. Most companies now offer their shares to employees through whats called an ESOP. This allows you to accrue value over time and if the company wins big - so do you! This and more in this episode.
- Demystifying PCI DSS - Do I need it?
PCI DSS is a security standard certification which a company requires if they have card payment integrations on their websites. However its one of those topics which sounds scary, not talked about enough and is very specific to each company. So understanding even if it is a requirement for your company becomes a pain. In this episode I share my experience going through the certification with Sastaticket and what I learnt during that.
- How do I write faster code?
In order to write faster code you need to understand (or profile) your current code and visually or numerically breakdown the pieces which need improvement. How do you do this? We use code profilers! In this episode we dive into the world of tweaking code performance and getting the most out of the hardware its running on.
- Optimizing Core Web Vitals for Angular Apps [Video]
Global Angular Conference, Online -
- Is NoCode replacing Software Development? [Video]
021Disrupt 2020, Online -
- Deploying Super Fast Websites on a CDN [Video]
OSFP, Online -
- Understanding Core Web Vitals
GDG Kolachi DevFest, Online -
- Optimizing Angular apps using Core Web Vitals [Video]
GDG Doha DevFest, Online -
- How to plan your MVP [Video]
National Incubation Center Karachi (Online) -
- Google Cloud Run LiveClass [Video]
GDG Live Pakistan (Online) -
- Blazingly Fast Websites using AMP
Google IO Extended, Islamabad -
- Mistakes while making PWAs
GDE Summit, SF, USA -
- Instant Deploys for Django Apps using Cloud Run [Video]
Pycon Pakistan, Karachi -
- Rapid Prototyping Python Services using AWS Chalice [Video]
Pycon UK, Cardiff -
- Scaling Frontend Development using Microfrontends [Video]
ng-my KL, Malaysia -
- PWAs: Mobile for the next billion users [Video]
Wordcamp Karachi, 2019 -
- A Guide to Instant Loading Angular Apps [Video]
JSHeroes, Cluj, Romania -
- Rapid Prototyping using Anglar and Firebase [Video]
ng-europe, Paris, France -
- Creating a self contained gem installation
- Installing Ruby Gems without 'sudo'
- Getting battery related information in Cocoa (OSX) development
- iOS: Distributing your Simulator Build file
- Piping output from NSTask (Cocoa)
- Styling NSTextFields (Cocoa Development)
- Xcode tricks: Building and Archiving programmatically (from Terminal)
- Using DatePicker view in Calabash iOS [iOS6]
- Cocoa: Install using 'gem' and Authorization Services (sudo)
- Easiest way to install / update Ruby on a Mac
- A Tutorial on NSTask (Cocoa Development)
- Adding a search box in a Shopify Liquid Template
- Setting up WebSockets between iOS and a Java application
- Phonegap 2.1.0 Connection Detection in iOS
- Showing an alert message in iOS
- Making iPhone Compatible Websites
- Creating a folder which collects only unread mail - Apple Mail.app
- Mailbox overflow - Creating POP buffer account
- imars.info Updated!
- Future of Software Testing
- My Groovy Project
- A MIPS calculator
- a Groovy GUI Calculator...
- of Groovy Swing Lists..
- imars.info : Updated!
- Adding Network printer to Mac OS 10.5
- AJAX ASP Tutorial...
- Of Animation, Popups and Timers..