Hello, I’m Mashhood. I’m a software engineer and a community leader.
Currently Im working as the CTO at Sastaticket.pk.
Previously I was the founder at Recurship.
I am also a Google Developer Expert for Web and Angular.
You can contact me on:
Podcast: Karachi Wala Developer all episodes
- Serverless with CloudFlare Workers?
Serverless architecture has become very popular over the last few years. In this episode we cover an introduction to this topic and talk about how Cloudflare Workers have implemented the serverless architecture. I share different ideas and thoughts on the ideology behind Cloudflare Workers and when they are most useful.
- Wordpress Meets its Match: Next.JS
I recently rebuilt my personal website (imars.info) using NextJS and in this episode I share my experience in building it and my thoughts on the framework and how it compares to Wordpress which is something I have been using for a long time. _This is not sponsored content_
- What is AMP HTML?
AMP enables the creation of websites and ads that are consistently fast, beautiful and high-performing across devices and distribution platforms. It is an opensource toolkit which can be used for static pages as well as dynamic ones. But why do we need AMP? And how does it make our web faster? This and more in this short introduction of AMP HTML.
- How to plan your MVP [Video]
National Incubation Center Karachi (Online) -
- Google Cloud Run LiveClass [Video]
GDG Live Pakistan (Online) -
- Blazingly Fast Websites using AMP
Google IO Extended, Islamabad -
- Mistakes while making PWAs
GDE Summit, SF, USA -
- Instant Deploys for Django Apps using Cloud Run [Video]
Pycon Pakistan, Karachi -
- Rapid Prototyping Python Services using AWS Chalice [Video]
Pycon UK, Cardiff -
- Scaling Frontend Development using Microfrontends [Video]
ng-my KL, Malaysia -
- PWAs: Mobile for the next billion users [Video]
Wordcamp Karachi, 2019 -
- A Guide to Instant Loading Angular Apps [Video]
JSHeroes, Cluj, Romania -
- Rapid Prototyping using Anglar and Firebase [Video]
ng-europe, Paris, France -
- Creating a self contained gem installation
- Installing Ruby Gems without 'sudo'
- Getting battery related information in Cocoa (OSX) development
- iOS: Distributing your Simulator Build file
- Piping output from NSTask (Cocoa)
- Styling NSTextFields (Cocoa Development)
- Xcode tricks: Building and Archiving programmatically (from Terminal)
- Using DatePicker view in Calabash iOS [iOS6]
- Cocoa: Install using 'gem' and Authorization Services (sudo)
- Easiest way to install / update Ruby on a Mac
- A Tutorial on NSTask (Cocoa Development)
- Adding a search box in a Shopify Liquid Template
- Setting up WebSockets between iOS and a Java application
- Phonegap 2.1.0 Connection Detection in iOS
- Showing an alert message in iOS
- Making iPhone Compatible Websites
- Creating a folder which collects only unread mail - Apple Mail.app
- Mailbox overflow - Creating POP buffer account
- imars.info Updated!
- Future of Software Testing
- My Groovy Project
- A MIPS calculator
- a Groovy GUI Calculator...
- of Groovy Swing Lists..
- imars.info : Updated!
- Adding Network printer to Mac OS 10.5
- AJAX ASP Tutorial...
- Of Animation, Popups and Timers..