Hello, I’m Mashhood. I’m a software engineer and a community leader.
Currently Im working as the CTO at Sastaticket.pk.
Previously I was the founder at Recurship.
I am also a Google Developer Expert for Web and Angular.
You can contact me on:
Podcast: Karachi Wala Developer all episodes
- What is AMP HTML?
AMP enables the creation of websites and ads that are consistently fast, beautiful and high-performing across devices and distribution platforms. It is an opensource toolkit which can be used for static pages as well as dynamic ones. But why do we need AMP? And how does it make our web faster? This and more in this short introduction of AMP HTML.
- Understanding Core Web Vitals: The Metrics
In this final episode of the Core Web Vital series, we bring together all that we have learnt and talk about the thing that matters the most - the 3 metrics set by Google which show how good or bad our website is currently performing. Largest Contentful Paint, First Input Delay and Cumulative Layout Shift - what are they, how are they calculated and how can we improve them? Just a few of the things I will share in this episode.
- Understanding Core Web Vitals: Rendering a Page
How does a browser render an HTML page? In this episode we dive into the world of DOM, CSSOM and Critical Render Paths. We understand what makes our website loading slow and how can we remove it so it can be made faster.
- Google Cloud Run LiveClass [Video]
GDG Live Pakistan (Online) -
- Blazingly Fast Websites using AMP
Google IO Extended, Islamabad -
- Mistakes while making PWAs
GDE Summit, SF, USA -
- Instant Deploys for Django Apps using Cloud Run [Video]
Pycon Pakistan, Karachi -
- Rapid Prototyping Python Services using AWS Chalice [Video]
Pycon UK, Cardiff -
- Scaling Frontend Development using Microfrontends [Video]
ng-my KL, Malaysia -
- PWAs: Mobile for the next billion users [Video]
Wordcamp Karachi, 2019 -
- A Guide to Instant Loading Angular Apps [Video]
JSHeroes, Cluj, Romania -
- Rapid Prototyping using Anglar and Firebase [Video]
ng-europe, Paris, France -
- Creating a self contained gem installation
- Installing Ruby Gems without 'sudo'
- Getting battery related information in Cocoa (OSX) development
- iOS: Distributing your Simulator Build file
- Piping output from NSTask (Cocoa)
- Styling NSTextFields (Cocoa Development)
- Xcode tricks: Building and Archiving programmatically (from Terminal)
- Using DatePicker view in Calabash iOS [iOS6]
- Cocoa: Install using 'gem' and Authorization Services (sudo)
- Easiest way to install / update Ruby on a Mac
- A Tutorial on NSTask (Cocoa Development)
- Adding a search box in a Shopify Liquid Template
- Setting up WebSockets between iOS and a Java application
- Phonegap 2.1.0 Connection Detection in iOS
- Showing an alert message in iOS
- Making iPhone Compatible Websites
- Creating a folder which collects only unread mail - Apple Mail.app
- Mailbox overflow - Creating POP buffer account
- imars.info Updated!
- Future of Software Testing
- My Groovy Project
- A MIPS calculator
- a Groovy GUI Calculator...
- of Groovy Swing Lists..
- imars.info : Updated!
- Adding Network printer to Mac OS 10.5
- AJAX ASP Tutorial...
- Of Animation, Popups and Timers..